PRINCIPAL TEACHING AID DESK
Provides lecturers/speakers with a central desk facility that gives them control over AV lecture content, screens, projectors, audio and lighting levels and more. Available in three sizes, two of which are DDA compliant. All come with a motorised desk top as standard that allows users to smoothly transition from seated to standing teaching practices. All cabinets have 19” removable 6U racks and come with a control housing and monitor arm. Choose from a range of table top finishes and cabinet colours to make the unit your own.
- Multi-purpose teaching aid desk
- Full cable management that allows for bulky connectors
- Motorised desktop allowing for wheelchair users or for seated or standing teaching methods
- 19” removable 6U racks
- Screen mount has left/right or multi-screen options
- Control housing comes with two cut-outs as standard
- Quick release doors for ease of installation
- Generous desktop space
- Castor mobile for access through standard doorways
- Fast turnaround – 10-15 days collection on standard units
- Cabinet available in black, white or silver
- Table top finishes include; oak, beech, grey, black or white
- Illuminated or vinyl branding options available
- Visualiser available
- Custom control housings available
- Custom table top cut-outs available
- Other colour options available
Our Principal Teaching Aid Desk Solution can be completely customised to suit your requirements. The Special Projects Design department are able to produce conceptual and production versions for many varied applications.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.